2 Jun 2011

Blog challenge 29 - favourite pair of shoes

This was a hard one for me - I LOVE shoes!!



This is my collection (not all of them, some more are scattered around the house!)
So this was a very difficult dicision for me! But I think my favourite shoes to look at are these...



My Irregular Choice shoes - they are beautiful but are ultimate toe squishers so unfortunately I never wear them!
Even the soles were pretty (before I wore them out and scratched the bottoms)



You can almost see what it was - looks kind of like a scene out of Noddy!

My favourite shoes to wear though (and ones I wear almost everytime I go out at the moment) are these...



Perfect for summer I think and apparently nude shoes make your legs look longer (At 5ft 2 I need all the help I can get!!)

Manths xx

3 comments:

  1. great post… thanks for sharing! by the way… If you are looking for services, you can check out sites that offers services of different niche like yipees.comthat provides easy, and convenient to find needed local services without having to go through huge internet listing services or the Yellow Pages. Please visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yipees/155476964489120?ref=ts and click LIKE. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the nude shoes lengthening trick, I need all the help I can get too. Love your irregular choice shoes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one seriously big shoe collection! I love the second shoes, they are the perfect shoes for summer indeed!

    http://elle-yeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, leave a message....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...