25 Jul 2011

Im not angry, I'm just disappointed....

I love Batiste dry shampoo - I literally use it every day, not because I don't wash my hair but because my hair is so fine that a spray of dry shampoo gives it a bit of texture and makes it a bit easier to work with - I even use it after I've just washed my hair too!
So imagine my excitement when they brought out the XXL volume dry shampoo....
I thought all my dreams had come true, with such fine hair I'm always looking for a product that will magically make my hair look full, so off I trotted with my hard earned £3 (ish).
Well, my bubble burst after a light spray on my freshly washed hair — it actually felt like I had just sprayed an entire can of hairspray on my head - it felt disgusting.
You may think I'm exaggerating but I had to wash my hair straight away just to get it out, because I literally could not even run a comb through it to style it.
I suppose if I'm honest it did look as though I had a bit more volume but the fact that my hair could not be moved after a light spray of this definitely put it in my 'do not buy again' category.
Thoroughly disappointed Batiste!!

Manths xx

Anyone else tried this and disagree with me?

6 comments:

  1. Eeek oh dear! I've only tried the standard one once, this sounds like it's defo a little OTT!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! someone else who doesnt bum this stuff.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! my that is very terrible i hope you were able to return it!
    www.cocoandolivebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad you didn't like this product, but I'm really glad you wrote the review because I was thinking of buying it! Love the other Batiste dry shampoos though, they work amazingly :)

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havn't tried this kind, but was tempted so thanks for pointing that out! I tried the blonde one and didn't like it much either - if they think gold glitter makes your hair look blonder, I'd rather just leave it thanks!
    Thanks for your comment, made me laugh!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree!
    It DOES boost volume, but does so by matting your hair into one big clump!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, leave a message....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...