26 May 2011

30 Day Blogging Challenge...

I haven't been good at blogging recently what with moving house and working a lot I haven't seem to have had much time, so I thought to get me back in the swing of it - and for you guys to get to know me a bit better (I always like to be nosey into other people's lives) I thought I would do the 30 day blog challenge that I have seen on some other blogs.

So without further a-do here's day one....


A PHOTO OF YOU TAKEN TODAY....










(I'm not very good at posing so excuse the faces)


Manths xx

3 comments:

  1. what a great blog! you are so inspirational! if you get the chance, could you check out mine? i would really love to see what you think! :)

    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS 30 DAY CHALLENGE IS A GREAT IDEA!
    CUTE PICS :)

    cLAIRE

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great challenge! :)hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes & inspiration! i am also hosting a rad giveaway, one of a kind Frida Khalo cuff bracelet with an industrial edge! XO

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, leave a message....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...