4 Mar 2011

V Festival!!


As some of you may (or may not) know the tickets went on sale for V Festival at 9am this morning!
So off to work I went (early so I could situate myself at my computer without any disruptions - pretending to be working - at exactly 9am) and refreshed the site so many times I think the button wore out!
I also left the boyfriend at home on his laptop and my laptop AND his phone, and had my friend at work on his computer all trying to get tickets.
After a lot of queuing on various sites I managed to get through and had just finished typing my details when it told me the tickets had sold out while I was putting my info in!! *sooo frustrating*
Anyway, I continued refreshing and finally got through again and typed my details so fast I think steam was coming off my keyboard! haha. But all the queuing was worth it because.....
Hurrah! I GOT TICKETS TO V FESTIVAL!!!!!
I've never been to a festival before and really wanted to for ages so you cannot imagine how excited I am!!

Anyone else manage to get tickets??

Love from a very excited
Manths xx

4 comments:

  1. Well done on getting your tickets. I managed to get tickets too!. Can't wait!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Well done! Might bump into you there! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO JEALOUS!!!

    i didnt get tickets :( Chan did though! Make sure you take loads of pics i need to feel like i went!! :-(

    Danniella

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, leave a message....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...