8 Jul 2011

A day in the life...

(picture heavy)
Come with me on a journey into a typical day in my life - sounds exciting but I'm afraid it isn't really!

For me yesterday started like this.....



Got kicked out of my own bed by the boys...



So went for a run along the canal...






Sweaty picture (just to prove I had actually been running - 2.95 miles)




This is the amazing Tavistock Times paper that I work for...

This is the desk where the magic happens (if you look closely you can see how hard I am working....)





Bit blurry but one of the pieces I wrote in this week's paper (the opening of a mobility scooter hire shop - its exciting stuff)



Then everyone seemed to bugger off for the afternoon and I was left in charge (the incredibly messy office!)


Then my friend Joanne came to my house and cooked me dinner (Pasta bake yum!) and we indulged in a cheeky mid-week bottle of wine!

As I said, my typical day is not the most exciting but hope it gave you guys a bit more insight into my life!
What do you guys do on a typical day?

Manths xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, leave a message....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...