30 Dec 2010

Quest for the Best: Nail Hardener

Some people are blessed with nails like steel - strong, long and hassle free. I am not one of these people.
My nails are weak, they peel and I can put the slightest bit of pressure on them and they bend — no good for trying to keep nail polish intact for more than a day or so.
This is my dilemma. Because my nails bend, it loosens the nail polish and causes it to chip VERY easily.
My quest for a nail hardener that actually works has been a long one, and I thought I would share my ongoing search with you guys!
First up is Barry M Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener (I'm actually quite impressed with this already!)
I painted it under and over two coats of colour..... now lets see how long it takes for a chip to emerge.....
 (Sorry about the poor picture quality, my camera is RUBBISH!)

This photo was taken yesterday, after wearing it for a night and a day because I didn't get a chance to take a photo straight after painting them - usually by this time I would already have chips so it is doing well so far.
I will let you know when the cracks start appearing!
In the mean time, can anyone recommend a nail hardener that works? Or is there one you would like me to try out?
Cheery and chip-free 
Sam xx

1 comment:

  1. I've never used a nail hardener, but I've heard the Sally Hansen one is quite good? Thanks for following love, followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, leave a message....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...