22 Nov 2010

My first follower and the dreaded MAN FLU!

For all you hardened bloggers out there, this probably isn't a big deal but today I got my FIRST FOLLOWER!! Someone is actually interested enough to read about beauty-related opinions and my day to day happenings, so thankyou very much to ♥ Stacey ♥ for making my day (you can read her blog at thehqofbeauty.blogspot.com).
I am dealing with the dreaded man flu at the moment - not me (obviously) but the boyfriend who's cold seems to effect every other part of his body (mainly his legs). If anyone saw him they may be forgiven for thinking his cold is terminal!
As the loving girlfriend I am, after making him dinner his laziness kicked in and somehow he convinced me to go outside into the freezing cold to buy him ice-cream?! I need to learn how to say no!
He wouldn't let me take a photo of him looking ill either- miserable git!
Let's hope it doesn't last too long!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome hun, I know what it feels like to get that first follower, they will start coming thick and fast soon! Keep an eye out on my blog for my 100 followers giveaway, I'm nearly there! x

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, leave a message....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...