10 Nov 2011

Versace for H&M — yay or nay?

WE all love it when our favourite high street hotspot collaborates with top designers to allow us common folk to experience a touch of the high-life, so I was excited to see what the most recent designs from Donnatella Versace for H&M had in store for us.
Looking through photos of the collection from the show last night, I'm actually in love with all the studs, glitter and fringing that feature in a lot of the garments - not so sure I'm digging the neon jungle print though.....







                          (Photos from Daily Mail)


The collection also boasts a range of mens-wear, accessories, bags and jewellery (which are beautiful)...


(Pictures from H&M website)

The designs are available from November 17, I unfortunately do not live anywhere near a flagship store so there will be little chance of me getting my hands on any of these beauts but I will be rushing to a computer to shop online! Visit the H&M website to view the collection in full.

What do you guys think, is Versace for H&M a yay or a nay?

Manths x




2 comments:

  1. love the heart-printed runway ensemble! i'm betting versace for h&m will be all over ebay just like missoni/target was!

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not everything in this collection was to my taste, but I fell in love with all the embellished leather jackets they had, and I'm gutted I couldn't afford one!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, leave a message....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...